Crypto.com is hosting a Live Video AMA with Jose Fabrega, Head of Marketing of Metis on the Crypto.com’s Official YouTube, Facebook & Twitter Channel (the “Metis AMA”). Crypto.com is asking the community to submit their own unique questions to be posed during the Metis AMA. Up to a maximum of twenty (20) questions will be selected to be considered in the Metis AMA.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition (the “Competition”) is organised by the Crypto.com entity providing you with the Crypto.com App services (“Company”).
To participate in the Competition and be in with a chance to be selected to win a Prize, as described below, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria and meet the requirements set out in the Terms and Conditions, and:
- Follow @cryptocom on Twitter®;
- Follow @MetisDAO on Twitter®; and
- Submit your question for the Metis AMA along with your details and referral code through this Google Form (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry between October 13, 2022, 09:30 UTC and October 17, 2022, 11:30 UTC (“Campaign Period”).
A panel consisting of representatives from Crypto.com and Metis will review all eligible Entries and select up to a maximum of twenty (20) winning Entries to be considered for the Metis AMA based on their relevance to Metis and how thought-provoking, relevant, insightful, novel, distinct and unique each Entry is.
The Winners (as defined below) will each receive a proportionate share of the USD$1,000 Prize pool in METIS to their Crypto.com App wallet and their questions will be asked during the live video Metis AMA. For example, if 10 Entries are chosen for the Metis AMA, each Winner will win USD$100 worth of METIS, whereas if 20 Entries are chosen for the Metis AMA, each Winner will win USD$50 worth of METIS.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition begins at 09:30 UTC on October 13, 2022 (the “Start Date”). Competition closes at 11:30 UTC on October 17, 2022 (the “End Date”).
- The competition is open only to individuals over the age of 18, who are: (i) residents of jurisdictions in which the Crypto.com App is offered; (ii) not employees of Company or its affiliated companies; and, (iii) registered users of the Crypto.com App by the End Date of the Competition.
- A maximum of two (2) Entries is permitted per person, but a maximum of one (1) Entry per person may be selected to win. Participants are not eligible to win more than one prize.
- By submitting your Entry, you (“Entrant” or “you”) understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition terms and conditions (the “Rules”). Company reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the Entrant has breached or failed to satisfy any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective Entrants. However, Entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Company a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Company worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material. You agree that Company may cut, edit or arrange your Entry where appropriate to appear on a given platform.
- The Winners will be selected by a panel consisting of representatives from Crypto.com and Metis (“Judges”).
- The prize is: (i) a share in USD$1,000 worth of METIS cryptocurrency tokens (“METIS”) (quantum to be calculated based on the price of METIS trading against USDT at approximately 09:30 UTC on October 20th, 2022, as published on the Crypto.com Exchange at: https://crypto.com/exchange) proportionate to the total number of Winners, which shall not exceed twenty (20) (by way of example, if there are 10 Winners, each Winner will receive US$100 worth of METIS, whilst if there are 20 Winners, each Winner will receive US$50 worth of METIS) ; and (ii) eligibility as a question to be posed in the Metis AMA (collectively, the “Prize”).
- All Entries must be submitted by the original creator of the Entry.
- Entrant represents and warrants that their Entry does not and will not violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation, any contract, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right or any rights of privacy or publicity of any third-party.
- It is the responsibility of the Entrant to obtain any rights of use and/or release rights before Entries are entered into the Competition. Company will not accept any responsibility for the publication or use of Entries which do not have rights of use and/or release rights cleared by the creator of the Entry. Rights of use and/or release rights may need to be cleared by the creator if they include the names, likenesses, photographs, videos or similar of any individual without their express permission.
- All Entries considered inappropriate, misleading, false, deceptive or offensive, or deemed capable of breaching applicable laws or regulations or infringing third party rights, by Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, will be disqualified.
- The Competition Prize will be provided by Company and is subject to the Crypto.com App terms and conditions available through the app.
- The winners will be chosen by the Judges based on their relevance to Metis and how thought-provoking, relevant, insightful, novel, distinct and unique that Entry is (“Winner”).
- The Winners will be notified by Company within 30 days of the End Date using the contact information they submitted when publishing their Entry. The Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government issued identification within two (2) hours after being notified of being a Winner. A Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact, or provide necessary information to receive the Prize, within 48 hours will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the Prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve Entrant satisfying the eligibility criteria will be selected by the Judges on the same evaluative criteria as an alternative Winner.
- In order to receive the METIS Prize, a Winner will need to sign up for a Crypto.com App account by the End Date and to provide Company with their Crypto.com App wallet details.
- Payment of the METIS Prize will be made within thirty (30) days of receipt by Company of the information requested by Company from Winners.
- By accepting the Prize or any element of the Prize, a Winner agrees that they grant Company an exclusive, fully paid, royalty free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Company worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material. Winner agrees that Company may cut, edit or arrange Winner’s Entry where appropriate to appear on a given platform.
- The Winners may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes only after obtaining Winners’ consent for the above.
- Subject to being required to under the applicable laws, the name of the Winners may be obtained by sending an email request stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to the Company at [email protected], within two (2) weeks of the End Date.
- Any Winner’s details shared will be limited to initial and country only, in accordance with applicable data privacy laws.
- The Judges’ decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The METIS Prize is exclusive of any tax, including, but not limited to, capital gains, income, sales, use, gross receipts, and ad valorem taxes, duties or similar charges that may be applicable to the Prize. The Winner shall be solely responsible for any such applicable taxes.
- Immediately upon Company’s transfer of the METIS Prize to Winner’s nominated wallet address, all risk of loss related to such virtual currency passes to the Winner.
- The Prize is offered and provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee by Company or any affiliates entity, either express or implied. Company accepts no liability for any loss or damage however caused, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Company’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Company and which prevents Company from complying with these terms and conditions, Company will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. Company reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- All information submitted by Entrants and collected by Company in connection with Entrant’s entry will be subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with Company’s Privacy Notice available at: https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html (“Privacy Notice”). By participating in the Competition, Entrant hereby acknowledges that Entrant has read the Privacy Notice and that Company collects and uses Entrants’ personal information submitted in the entry for the purpose of carrying out the Competition. Among other things, the information Entrants provide may be used for sending Entrants updates and announcements about the Company and its products and/or services following the applicable requirements.
- Except where prohibited by law, you agree by submitting any Entry that: (1) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE COMPETITION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION; (2) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Competition or any Prize awarded shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, with one sole arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted under the procedures applicable to arbitrations in Hong Kong. The arbitrator’s authority and jurisdiction shall be limited to determining the dispute in arbitration in conformity with law, to the same extent as if such dispute were determined as to liability and any remedy by a court without a jury. The arbitrator shall render an award which shall include a written statement of opinion setting forth the arbitrator’s findings of fact and conclusions of law, and the arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English; (3) unless both the entrant and Company agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of class or representative proceeding; (4) judgement upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (5) any award or judgement shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these Rules and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorney’s fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Company in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Hong Kong without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules.
- The Competition promoter is the Company and all references to the promoter or sponsor of the Competition shall mean the Company. Company shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Company to its associated companies and licensees.