Crypto.com is celebrating the return of the 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final to the MCG by giving away a pair of tickets. Submitting your best #CROFAM #AFLGF photo from the 2022 Virgin Australia Footy Festival at Yarra Park to stand a chance to win the prize.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition (the “Competition”) is organised by Foris AU Pty. Ltd. (“Company”).
To enter the contest, you must upload your photo to Twitter with the following hashtags: #CROFAM #AFLGRANDFINAL (“Entry”). The deadline to submit your entry will be Friday 23 September at 11:00am (AEST). Once submitted, an Entry is the property of Crypto.com and cannot be revoked.
For the selected finalists, we will require you to also send your designs in digital format, either SVG, JPG, or PNG format via email.
The winner will receive one pair of Tickets to the Toyota AFL Grand Final (inclusive of Souvenir match ticket, lanyard, GF Cap and Match Day Record) to the value of $1800 AUD.
HOW IT WORKS
The Crypto.com Social Media team will select (1) one winner. Entries will be judged based on creativity of the design, their artistic and narrative expression, aesthetic appeal, brand conformity, and industry relevancy.
Entries must not: (i) promote suicide or self-harm, spread or incite hate or violence, endorse terrorism, hate groups or criminal behaviour, or include profanity, graphic language or illegal, unethical or overtly sexual content; (ii) degrade other persons or brands, or misrepresent another person’s or brand’s involvement; or (iii) infringe on the personal rights or intellectual property rights of other individuals, companies, brands or persons; and any Entries deemed by Crypto.com, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be infringing upon these restrictions or capable of infringing upon these restrictions shall be disqualified.
Entries may be posted to Crypto.com websites and social media platforms, in Crypto.com’s sole and absolute discretion. Crypto.com will send a direct message to the winner via Twitter by 12:00PM AEST on 23rd September 2022 to confirm additional information and coordinate the prize distribution, and the winner will be announced on bit.ly/cryptocomaflgrandfinal.
Terms and Conditions
MASCOT DRAWING SUBMISSION
1. Competition begins at 9:00AM AEST on 21st September 2022 (the “Start Date”). Competition closes at 11:00AM AEST on 23rd September 2022 (the “End Date”).
- The competition is open only to individuals over the age of 18, who are (i) residents of jurisdictions in which the Crypto.com App is offered, except New South Wales; and (ii) not employees of Company or its affiliated companies.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted. Only one (1) Entry is permitted per person.
- By submitting your Entry, you (“Entrant” or “you”) understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition terms and conditions (the “Rules”). Company reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the Entrant has breached or failed to satisfy any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective Entrants. However, Entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Company an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Company worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material. You agree that Company may cut, edit or arrange your Entry where appropriate to appear on a given platform.
- The winner will be selected by a panel comprised of the Crypto.com Social Media team (“Judge”).
- The prize consists of one pair of Toyota AFL Grand Final (inclusive of Souvenir match ticket, GF Cap and Match Day Record) to the value of AU$1800 (the “Prize”).
- All Entries must be submitted by the original creator of the Entry.
- Entrant represents and warrants that their Entry does not and will not violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation, any contract, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right or any rights of privacy or publicity of any third-party.
- It is the responsibility of the Entrant to obtain any rights of use and/or release rights before Entries are entered into the Competition. Company will not accept any responsibility for the publication of Entries which do not have rights of use and/or release rights cleared by the creator of the Entry. Rights of use and/or release rights may need to be cleared by the creator if they include the names, likenesses, photographs, videos or similar of any individual without their express permission.
- All Entries considered inappropriate, misleading, false, deceptive or offensive, or deemed capable of breaching applicable laws, regulations or these Rules or infringing third party rights, by Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, will be disqualified.
- The Competition Prize will be provided by Company and is subject to the Crypto.com App terms and conditions available through the app.
- The winner will be chosen by the Judge based on creativity of the design, artistic and narrative expression, aesthetic appeal, brand conformity, and industry relevancy of the eligible Entry (“Winner”).
- The Winner will be notified by Company by 12:00PM AEST on Friday 23rd of September 2022 and announced on bit.ly/cryptocomaflgrandfinal. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. A Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact, or provide necessary information or documents, as requested by Company, to receive the Prize, within 48 hours will be disqualified, and they thereby forfeit their right to the Prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve Entrant satisfying the eligibility criteria will be selected by the Judge on the same evaluative criteria as an alternative winner.
- Transfer of the Prize will be made within sixty (60) days of receipt by Company of the information and documents requested by Company.
- By accepting the Prize, a Winner agrees that they grant Company an exclusive, fully paid, royalty free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Company worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material. Winner agrees that Company may cut, edit or arrange Winner’s Entry where appropriate to appear on a given platform.
- The Winner may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- The name of the winner may be obtained by sending an email request stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to the Company at [email protected], within twenty-eight (28) days of the End Date.
- Any Winner’s details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with applicable data privacy laws.
- The Judge’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The Prize is exclusive of any tax, including, but not limited to, capital gains, income, sales, use, gross receipts, and ad valorem taxes, duties or similar charges that may be applicable to the Prize. The Winner shall be solely responsible for any such applicable taxes.
- Winner acknowledges and agrees the Prize is subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier, as provided on receipt of the Prize, and that by accepting the Prize, Winner consents to such applicable terms and conditions.
- Immediately upon Company’s transfer of the Prize to the Winner, all risk of loss related to such transfer and Prize passes to the Winner.
- The Prize is offered and provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee by Company or any affiliates entity, either express or implied. Company accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Company’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Company and which prevents Company from complying with these terms and conditions, Company will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. Company reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- All information submitted by Entrants and collected by Company in connection with Entrant’s entry will be subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with Company’s Privacy Notice available at: https://crypto.com/privacy/marketing. By participating in the Offer, Entrant hereby agrees that Company may collect and use his or her personal information submitted with the entry, and acknowledges that he or she has read and accepted the Crypto.com Privacy Notice. Among other things, the information Entrants provide may be used for sending Entrants company updates and announcements about Company and its products and/or services.
- Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE OFFER OR ANY REWARD SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, relating to or in connection with this contract, including any questions regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the ACICA Expedited Arbitration Rules. The seat of arbitration shall be Melbourne, Australia. The language of the arbitration shall be English; (3) unless both Entrant and Company agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of class or representative proceeding; (4) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (5) any award or judgment shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these
- Rules and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorney’s fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Company in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Victoria, Australia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules.
- By entering the Competition, all Entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Company for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoter is the Company and all references to the promoter or sponsor of the Competition shall mean the Company. Company shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Company to its associated companies and licensees.